Public Policy Strategies provides strategic and practice advice and support to public, private and third sector clients. We specialise in the areas of public policy and public service reform across the public sector.
Our services include:
- strategy advice and development for your organisation, as a whole, or for particular services
- providing you with a greater understanding of current public policy and public service markets
- horizon scanning for future developments and advising how you might influence or respond
- aligning your business or organisation goals to certain public polices
- undertaking policy and service reviews
- advising on public service models or how your commissioning can be made more intelligent
- facilitation and “critical friend” challenge and support
- interim management of strategy, policy and public affairs functions
- programme or project design, implementation and management
- being an expert speaker, facilitator or chair-person for your conference, seminar or away day
Whatever your requirements please get in touch with us and we will be only too happy to help you clarify your requirements and to establish whether or not we are the best people for your needs. If not, and where we can do so, we will recommend other sources of advice and support.